Monday, July 4, 2011

At the age of 25..

This article is a really good read.
I think this goes for all you guys out there, especially those already at 25.
releventmagazine_article
I read this kind of quite late. But there are quite a lot of stuff being written in there that's quite a good thing to know. Sometimes we are just to busy focusing on one point of our life that we missed out all the things out on around us.


Source: http://www.smh.com.au/news/technology/some-shocking-news-about-wireless-electricity/2007/06/08/1181089277018.html

Been quite a week with electricity cut off after getting the my rental place internet access cut off few days ago.

This event also helped me realize that we are already too dependent on electricity and technology. I'm not even sure how long people of this current time can last with no technology and electricity.

But then again, it's more like a pain in the ass than actual survival i guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment