Thursday, September 1, 2011

Just another day at work in Dallas

This is probably one of my posts with more photos since i'm quite lazy right now.


A cuppa coffe a day keeps the engineer awake. Well i don't actually have to brew them in my room at all, it's all ready for grab at the lobby. im accumulating these empty cups in my office cube now and i wonder if i can get a mountain of them after a while if nobody gives me warning for violating office 5S haha (will pose the picture eventually, so keep your eyes for it later on).


the ass of my rental car, ford focus. Actually i took this so that i can check again which carplate number my car is since the parkings are usually huge and there are so many whites that lookalike =_=


TI boulevard, i guess it's useless to resist the temptation to take a shot of this, even if i'm in the car waiting on red light


I think this is the main gate, but it still doesn't look like it is one. Oh well, it doesn't matter actually


meet me halfway - on the walkway to South Campus.


the other way which i came from, damn long walkway. everything is huge here. even office cube starts at 100x - 5xxx


yo, drop by my cube here in Dallas at J1-1077. That's all i have today folks. See not too many words compared to my usual post :p


2 comments:

  1. nice car, nice coffee, nice place. I want to be there too bro!

    And.. you even get your own cubicle with name. Uma Annamalai, worked with her for one of her devices before

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea. i need more buddies here man. ask ur boss send u over hahaha.

    yes, she's with my team.

    ReplyDelete