Sunday, November 6, 2011

A song per day

Just finished watching a Cantonese movie that was i my harddrive for quite some time. The title is "2 become 1", and then this acapella by Justin Lo got stuck in my head.

The guy has good voice and is brilliant. Here is it.
Enjoy!



側田 Jusitn Lo - A Song Per Day (Clear Version)

LYRICS:
everytime when i'm thinking of you
i just don't know what to do
pinch myself when i'm dreaming of you
making sure that you could love me too
how it slipped away, all my happy days

though i'm acting cool, when i'm feeling blue
just to show you that i'm through with you
while i never wanted to

how can the love so beautiful ever slip away
when i get to the place
i swear i'll write you a song each and everyday
ooh god i'm missing you it's driving me so insane
standing all alone in pouring rain
can't explain can't explain all my pain

No comments:

Post a Comment