Friday, March 11, 2022

Teeth Scaling


Source: google

 Wife been bugging me to go for dental checks at Pudu Sentral.

So 2 months back i went and apparently there is level G Klinik 1Malaysia and also another at level1/2 i'm not sure since the directory of building not showing. Noob adventure got into wrong place, but still my objective was achieved. 😁

Either way Klinik 1Malaysia allows first timer to walk-in for dental checks. First time there waiting time is ~20min if not wrong. Just walk in do the norm, scan Mysejahtera and temperature scan. Register and state ma business at counter.

I got my teeth scaling appointment which is ~2 months away, yes the queue is considered short this time. So 2 months later on appointment day i came back ,do the same check-in routine. Also the clinic staff will measure your blood temperature as well before giving you instruction to get to the dental check room.

First time doing teeth scaling. It's mildly painful , I think it depends on your gum sensitivity and mostly is due to the drilling/vibration of the equipment impact so close to the skull. Also they will apply a mild anesthetic spray during whole scaling session , so I suppose the pain is partly due to hmm, poor spraying who knows. It's like those movie scene where a victim got kidnapped by aliens, then got some operation done in your mouth. Pretty scary huh. 

However, the result is pretty impressive. I remember having to spit out bits of hard plaques that has been deposit over years (basically my whole life) in between teeth. Feel so much cleaner after the scaling session and the most apparent result i see is now when i floss my teeth now, my gums don't seem to bleed anymore. Or when i brush abit harder i used to have gum bleeding prior to this.

So it's pretty worth the ordeal to go through the whole scaling thing. I guess gum bleeding for my case is more to do with bacteria that's deposited along with the teeth plaques between teeth and gum crevices.   

No comments:

Post a Comment