Tuesday, November 21, 2023

China visa application (for those who need it anyway)at Belgrade

source from google maps - opening times updated to Mon,Wed, Thurs per embassy' email feedback

Pretty strange circumstances I have. Since family plan trip to China I need to submit my own here. Local citizen don't need visa for tourist entry so I'm like the odd person applying china visa at Belgrade.

Some basic embassy link for info :http://rs.china-embassy.gov.cn/eng/lsyw/qz/

Anyway, first follow the online link. Key in all the information have a visa photo softcopy ready. Don't need actual since the form will attach by the website into a visa form. So save money printing the photo. The checklist is there , just follow 1-9, fulfill then provide i suppose.

source via embassy site

Need passport copy , one blank page for visa stamp, residency status in my case I had temporary residence pass, precious approved visa records. China itinerary , flight ticket and accomodation booking info . I attach too work contract and travel insurance since I got them for my work trip seems to work.

Visa issue is 3 months validity , so need to time that it's valid for my trip. Once everything is in place submit online. Asked in email to embassy no need appointment just walk-in to submit. Location is at Konzulat kineski at Augusta Cesarca 2b opposite is a small cafe.

Wait for turn, go to middle counter and give all documents , sign the application form and handover passport . The visa should be ready in 1 week or so i was told. It was Monday on the day i went and the NPC lady said to collect next Monday. Had to remind her how about payment.

Payment is to be done at Raiffeisen bank. Embassy will produce a slip it costs $40 for single entry L visa for tourist. Probably covert up to 44xx Dinar.

Only hiccup is I went to bank, queued for 30 mins and the lady said need to see a copy of the passport..whatthefack. So had to go back there again next day with a softcopy and printed photo of passport or whatnot. What a bummer.

Finally on next day morning, went back to bank for round 2. Queue 30-40mins again, this time finally managed to make payment. Got my receipt and my slip back. Looks like exchange rate changed, so total damage is 4507 RSD.



No comments:

Post a Comment