Friday, January 25, 2019

Cheap Parking after 5pm KLCC (Convention center)

It's the time of year and company annual dinner is held at KLCC convention center again. This time round I drive earlier into the block right in front of KLCC that a friend told there's an open space parking near Novotel/Hakka restaurant.

The open space parking is really expensive RM4 per hour and flat rate RM8 (if I remember correctly) after 6pm. I asked if I could exit and yes I can.



Then I saw the board as I pass in front of Novotel hotel.Probably the cheapest after 5pm parking  I ever seen in this area.



This is most cheap and nearest to klcc so it's really suitable for function/night visit if you are  up for a walk towards suria klcc.Novotel is just the next block from Wisma Uoa which is right opposite KLCC.

Unrelated to the post; found myself lucky drawed this while I was busy mixing my rojak at the food station. What a fortunate turns of events.



No comments:

Post a Comment