Saturday, January 30, 2016

Zentangle art 2 & 'I need zen time'

This was done some time ago at work. It's pretty easy to do this, just set a central point & do a free curve line as base. Then connect all the edges back to the central point.


You can trace all the lines, they will start diving/focusing back to the central point easily.

At times like these probably need some zen time. One day got to learn the proper meditation techniques.


Part 2 - not relevant to zentangle


 It's another fork road, one path opens,but not clearly yet. Do I pursue it, or will i regret going after it after so many aspects and obstacles have been clarified or cleared. *read easy life*


My ex-mentor for short 2mth+ for project will smack me right on the head for taking the easy way out. My 1st mentor in H* seems neutral about it, if i take this path i will join him- probably not a bad thing for him and he is the few role model i look after.

It's always at times like this i'm not sure whether 'The road not taken' usually brings me unnecessary pain or more challenges that i might regret missing in life. Also an issue with lazy bugger attitude of mine - 'I don't want to bother..' or 'how troublesome' .. or 'it's ok the current way'


To do or not to do, make up your mind man.


Update
at some moments the path looks crystal clear. Revisit on my old pondering posts here and here and here -funny how much you can get from one guys adventure and one anime, i mean not 100% but they got the major points spot on ya. 

"Trust the eyes of your heart" - Kazuya Minekura

No comments:

Post a Comment