Friday, March 10, 2017

Friday rezeki

This one breakfast my colleague treats me and she said this is your rezeki. Apparently it's take away or tapao for my other colleague but the other one also bought her own.


So I'm counting my blessings. Today's rezeki is well appreciated, and delicious too. Be thankful for all good things I encounter whether small or big.

Also for a good tag team accomplice that allows this today

Menara**R

PS: been alot of posts on my own thoughts lately cause #1 no time at work #2 I'm doing what I can half assedly via mobile blogging haha. #3 stressed, I'm back on main career course I guess, but not knowing how things will turn out kind of drives me crazy. It's like trying hard to steer the handlebar of a rollercoaster cart , treating it like a car's steering wheel to somehow pull the strings of the whole turn of incoming events towards where I hope they will be. Seems pretty in vain while the roller coaster rides drives and swings you up, down and from G to G...gosh..project management..🤣

I guess this is how I stay sane these days. Blowing off steam in my own virtual cloud. Maybe one day I will look back and say boy the old me don't know what's tough man.

No comments:

Post a Comment