Monday, March 20, 2017

When Siang coffee shop @ Bukit Mertajam (opposite dim sum city)


Can't remember how i end up with hokkien mee photo only LOL. But this place is quite a hidden gem for it's delicious pan mee. Yup you hear me right, pan mee at BM, not KL. 

GPS location: 5.3514249,100.473173,19
Parking is found along the shoprows in front, or nearby.

My doubts are banished once i tasted pan mee. My initial thoughts are like, hmm pan mee in BM can't realy beat KL's right? So i was proven wrong. Do drop by and have a try of the pan mee. Hokkien mee is also a favourite among locals here. It's subject to personal preference i guess and mine still lean towards the stall opposite Cheok Sah cinema inside BM town.

image via googlemap

Apparently the chicken rice is also not bad. Will make this part of my stop on my visits home since it's not so far off from Sentosa food court.

No comments:

Post a Comment