Wednesday, April 26, 2017

A gentler day

It's my birthday and it seems like God has a way of giving me a break. Or some sort of leeway...Not much trouble given in weekly meeting. Our r&d didnt ffk us. And in general I had a little less stressful day. Hope it turns out betterlike this more often, again I only have a birthday one day a year hahaha..Well hope a bridge not burnt off gives me a glimpse of light at the end...

I ranted on FB regarding what happened. About the blackmail by boss. About being unfairly reviewed based on my latest assignment. (Last year performance) about some crazy arrangement. Dual role that conflicts, one requiring most time at customer site while the other is a demanding internal job...So how? Work day time on project and come back to office at 6pm to start platform work? And to make it worst Saturday meeting n work seems compulsory...Oh goodness

No comments:

Post a Comment