Saturday, April 1, 2017

KL to Bangkok -business trip (solo survival journey)

It's been a while since i travelled solo for business. This time to Bangkok via Malaysia Airline.

 Murtabak Ayam..just soso. Maybe nasi lemak is better. Met a dude working for Google, pretty young guy, but didn't manage to get his contacts to keep in touch. Well anyway.


 Get a new SIM +data. For DTAC it's 299 for unlimited data, valid for 7 days. Cause of the long queue, probably the best I guess, and didn't disappoint.


 Machine is coin operated, or queue at counter. This one is outside baggage collection, there are a few smaller stalls. Other choices is True Move and AIS. I saw somewhere AIS gave like 4G unlimited data , valid for 7 days @ 299 baht too.


As soon as I get data, I can call for Grab..It's fixed 500 baht + 75 baht toll fee. This fee is not included in his receipt unfortunately. :( So I kind of got cheated 50baht off my claim, only get the 25 baht toll receipt.



Journey took almost 1hour +, pretty jammed and the taxi driver said a little (niynoi?)

No comments:

Post a Comment