Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Maxshit oh maxshit..err i mean Maxis

oh no ,not another boo boo..frankly speaking i freaking hate all these automated service thingie, fill up your complain in details when your blood is boiling, bet it's not gonna be pleasant- taken from facebook today.

My Maxis subline got barred suddenly today with no notification. And since i use a sub from my dad's main line the account of course will be under my dad's name and he helps with the payment - lucky me =).

Called over to the service centre and automated service says my payment is due by 17th April 2016. Hmm it's only 13th April and they already bar my line?

I got to customer service staff and asked if he can unbar the line first since the payment is not yet due. He said needs the owner of the line (main line) to call in. But my line was barred and my dad don't use Whatsapp or Wechat that i can access via Wifi.

I replied that it's pretty unreasonable to bar my line with no notice, cutting off my means to call for help to check etc,,But the guy only tried to call once and my dad didn't pick up and unapologetically said "Sorry, have to be owner to unbar the subline" then silence...

Now luckily my mum uses whatsapp, quick relaying over messages and finally the issue is solved. Apparently they missed last month's payment, so after settling the oustanding amount due and this months payment finally the bar is lifted. Pretty dumb thing is the customer service didn't even check in detail why my line got barred and insisted the owner of numbers have to call without giving me options to reach them. Luckily we have many social chat apps nowadays...Dad even told me that we have not yet exceeded the credit limit for the line, don't know why they suddenly bar as he usually do payment once every 2 months.

So my big question to Maxis is, do you guys think that one guy will open up a few sublines just for himself?? Pretty dumb la insisting owner to call in to unbar.


Yeah, no biggie bro..just a pain in the 4ss yo.


With all the rant against Maxis nowadays, i think it's high-time they take a look into delivering good customer service, and LISTEN to their customers, and not just ignore their competition, be arrogant. Nuff said here.

Other related stories or reads
https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/901126/all
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/how-piss-your-customers-off-just-one-social-media-post-cumaraswamy
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/social-media-crisis-maxis-finally-responds-official-cumaraswamy
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/40k-views-later-now-everyone-grandmother-pissed-off-why-cumaraswamy?trk=pulse_spock-articles
http://www.missycheerio.com/screw-maxis/

No comments:

Post a Comment