Thursday, June 16, 2016

Sync your history workout from Mapmyrun to Endomondo


Was pondering on what i can do when i decided to hop onto Endomondo app after using Mapmyrun app for a while. So i gave it a long shot, drop the customer service a Request for help knowing that they are now under the same family UA. *Take note these are for Android app


That's quite a surprise now, even after i used my yahoo email for Mapmyrun and my gmail on Endomondo it still worked. Super cool, here is what i did.


1) Login to Endomondo website, sign in. Hover over my profile logo (top right) , a dropdown list will appear.


2) Click My Setting , Add my yahoo email into my profile.


3) From here click Connect. Check the box to include your previous workout.



Below the email reply that i get from Endomondo support team less than 15min after i sent it over.

Mucho gracias Solvi =)



Result of syncing my history. I got back up to my records so far, instead of starting over fresh since this Monday. Kudos and good job Endomondo. 


Now to go on with getfit2016 plan, added another app MyFitnessPlan. Get consistent with 5K target, min 4 runs per week and improve my speed/pace. Not so sure if this really helps yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment